On Air
Bajá nuestra app!
Home
  • Home
  • News

Parlaphone publicará dos rarezas de David Bowie en vinilos.

19 Marzo 2017 News

Serán ediciones limitadas, y la publicación se espera para el 22 de Abril.

Las obras que se reproducirán son “Cracked actor (live in Los Angeles 1974”, que contiene el concierto ofrecido el 5 de Septiembre  del ´74, en el Universal Amphitheatre dentro de la gira “Philly Dogs Tour”,  parte de esta gira se vió en un documental de la BBC. Este concierto estará fue remasterizado y lo podremos escuchar en tres vinilos.

Otra rareza es “Bowpromo”, fue publicado en una mínima cantidad de ejemplares en 1971. A estar atentos porque seguramente tendrás algún amigo en Estados Unidos o Europa que pueda comprarte un ejemplar, ya que no precisaron si esta re edición llegará a Latinoamérica.

Comments

1. Adrianne Toles   On   23 Abril, 2017 at 4:26 am

I truly enjoy looking at on this site, it contains great content. “We find comfort among those who agree with us–growth among those who don’t.” by Frank A. Clark.

2. Vibro plates in Kilrush   On   10 Mayo, 2017 at 9:38 pm

I already have a college degree so I don’t need the credit. I don’t want to pay a ton of money for it, but I do want an actual class with actual assignments. And that’s creative writing as in FICTION. Thanks for your help. A class on the Northside would be great..

3. Dan Catlin Building Services Ltd Henley on Thames   On   11 Mayo, 2017 at 6:00 am

I’m wanting to download some videos from various different sites like youtube, Google videos, and a few other sites for my entertainment at home. I’ve downloaded an extension from Media Converter for Firefox, but I don’t see it anywhere. Can someone recommend an extension to allow me to download online videos?.

4. Hoona   On   11 Mayo, 2017 at 10:19 am

I want to start a fashion/lifestyle blog. I love photography, but I want to upgrade my digital camera to a more professional one. I also wanted to start this blog, so which camera would you recommend me. I have a small budget, so if you could find something that is not too pricey, I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot !.

5. Lindcom AB   On   14 Mayo, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Hi! I really need some help and ideas for my creative writing assignment. We have to mimic the Canterbury Tales by Chaucer. We have to have 5 diverse characters (so far I have a brunette young woman who is a musician from NJ) and they are going on a pilgrimage to NYC. They have to be diverse based on gender, class, race, and occupation and where they are coming from. Then they have to each tell a story. I am having a lot of problems being creative with them. I really have no idea where to start. I would really appreciate any ideas. Thanks!.

6. Pokémon   On   14 Mayo, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I am starting a business during the summer where I work with kids individually or during a camp. I was wondering how I could start a website for my clients parents to look at during the summer..

7. borvest inkral   On   25 Mayo, 2017 at 5:13 am

It?¦s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I?¦m satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.